Encapsulated lysine in a rumen-stable matrix of fat:
- Optimizes the amino acid supply of dairy cows.
- Ensures an optimal intestinal availability by the high digestibility of the protective matrix in the small intestine.
- Lysine is necessary for the production of milk protein.
- Increases the milk yield and encourages the growth of the important milk components.
- Improves the health condition.
- Reduces the overall cost of feed.
- Free-flowing and easy to dose.
Feed 30 up to 80 g of BEWI-FATRIX Lysine per cow and day in dependence to the feed ration.